ICAgile Fundamentals training (ICP)
Start your Agile journey with an international certified professional certification!
Our ICAgile Fundamentals course is now live online and takes place over 3 days (3 sessions of 3 hours each).
This customisable course is jam-packed with fun and interactive activities tailored to fit your needs and covers the history of Agile, the Agile Manifesto, the Agile principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. ICAgile's fundamentals learning objectives delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. You will come away with a solid understanding of core concepts to set you on your Agile path.
The ICAgile Fundamentals course concentrates on the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational Agile concepts. It also focuses on what it means to be Agile and achieve organisational agility with an introduction to a few popular Agile frameworks.
What to Expect
- Price: £ 325 per person
- Course duration: 1 day course (In-class) Offered as a live online course over 3 days - 3 sessions – 3 hours each
- There will be a short introduction and technical check on the day before the course starts. Details to follow on registration
- The history of Agile.
- Value-driven development and adaptive planning techniques.
- Collaboration with customers within organisations and teams.
- The benefits of Agile and how to avoid common pitfalls.
- The value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organisations.
- Introduction to the various Agile frameworks.
- Culture and the Agile mindset.
- Shifts in roles and responsibilities
- Collaboration, learning and improving
- Agile documentation and governance
- Estimating the big WHEN
- Emergent Architecture
- Integration! Integration! Integration!
If you have the knowledge and experience in developing or managing software delivery projects or teams but are not familiar with Agile yet, then we recommended this course. This course is an introduction to Agile and will foster a common understanding of the topic. It is suited for all roles within the IT environment.
- The ICP is foundational and is the basis for ICAgile training tracks focused on software development and delivery.
- The ICP certification is internationally recognised.
Top 3 reasons fortaking a course:
Over a decade implementing Scrum in dozens of organisations means that Iain’s guidance is grounded in real world challenges and is highly practical.
Feedback from Delegates
The Scaled Agile Framework is a brilliant and detailed framework referred to when Agile is used in larger organisations. SAFe is a useful framework to understand since it adds a few additional roles and ceremonies to KANBAN and SCRUM forming a framework that can scale for large teams and organisations. If you are looking for answers to scaling an Agile implementation or Agile for larger cross-functional teams then SAFe is a good course to consider.
The SCRUM framework also has many scaling options for instance by introducing SCRUM or SCRUM ceremonies or looking into due track SCRUM.
World Class IT services.
Regional presence to partner
with you for success.
DVT leadership and experts are located in our customer regions including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. Local capability to partner with you for all your service requirements. Global scalability to ensure fast, efficient and effective fulfilment on your IT service and staffing needs. We are ready to partner with you. Contact your local DVT leadership today.