Gain the cost-saving, performance, scalability, reliability and speed of development by modernising and migrating your applications to the Azure Cloud. Today.
Realise the promise of the cloud.
Modernise your apps
Cloud technologies are at the centre of the digital transformation revolution. Your existing applications need to migrate to the cloud for you to realise the key benefits of performance, scalability, robust availability and security. It’s also in the cloud that you can enhance your system’s capabilities by tapping into AI, ML, IoT and other cutting edge technology capabilities to which you may not currently have access. Your business, like many enterprise organisations, can realise significant cost savings from the cloud. To do so requires your applications to be modernised with micro-services and container services such as Docker. Along with cloud migration comes the opportunity to update your application management processes to DEVOPS. CI / CD (continuous integration / continuous deployment) will see you meet the expectations from your business and customers for faster updates and enhancements. Now.
REALISE THE PROMISE OF THE CLOUD.
Of cloud leaders are increasing
their use of cloud-based services
plan to migrate from legacy
enterprise software and on-premises
workloads to the cloud
Application Modernisation Services
Adopting or implementing a micro-services architecture for your application enables you to truly benefit from cloud deployment. We will help you determine and implement the right strategy for your application: retire, replace, rehost or re-architect.
Implementing DEVOPS to manage your development, integration, deployment and execution of your application brings efficiency and speed to your application updates and enhancements.
Azure Cloud Provision
As a Microsoft Partner in application development we know Azure and can help you realize the benefit of Microsoft’s Azure Cloud services. Consume only what you need and manage your cost effectively. From today.
Agile Development Team
DVT can provide you with a scalable, high performing, agile development team to get your development project underway today. With expertise in all the latest Cloud Technology, evidenced by our Microsoft Gold Partner status in Application Development, we can get your software solution built quickly, cloud ready and performing.
DVT Servicessolve these business challenges:
- Establish the Cloud readiness of your applications and obstacles for a cloud migration
- Measure the quality, scalability and maintainability of your existing applications
- Provide a cost benefit analysis of running your applications in the cloud
- Establish how you can reduce cost by utilising Platform as a service (PaaS) offerings in the cloud
- Audit and close the gaps in the security practices of your applications
- Establish the readiness and ROI of new development in your applications
- Evaluate Source code safety
- Assess the Integrity of your database design
- Audit and report on software development best practices in your applications
- Provide a road-map to DEVOPS adoption and efficiencies for your development team and application development
Benefits of DVT'sServices
- We have over 20 years of experience in developing world-class software
- DVT is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Azure Cloud solutions, Application Development, and Data and Analytics
- Numerous successful customer cloud deployments across various industries
- A large local team with expertise and skills to move your business into the cloud
- Assessment of your existing applications for longevity and enhancements
- A technical roadmap for your applications to accommodate your business needs
- A cloud readiness assessment of your applications that includes detailed recommendations for Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) deployment
- Gap analysis between business requirements and technical implementation
- Mapping of business requirements to an application technical roadmap
- Outcome: Documented 'as is' report with recommendations
Featured Case Study
Case study for the modernization of several existing Microsoft .Net custom developed solutions to a modern cloud platform.
Total required the modernization of several existing Microsoft .Net custom developed solutions to a modern cloud platform. The migration needed to achieve high level objectives.
Approach to Application Modernisation
During the technical assessment we would undertake to understand:
The core functionality and key concerns.
Data integrity and database design.
What software development processes are in place.
Code structure, patterns and overall application architecture.
Application hosting environment and networking topology.
DVT makes use of a series of static analysis tooling to assess your application, providing a full view on your application, request lifecycle, performance bottlenecks and many more.
The assessment methodology defines your software based on complexity, code readability and maintainability, technical depth and cloud readiness.
During the assessment, we will provide answers to questions like:
- Benchmark your applications against the top 10 OWASP security risks for .NET web based applications.
- Authentication, authorization and password management processes.
- Report on vulnerabilities in application packages.
- Delivery of a full ‘as is’ technical assessment report.
- Presentation of initial findings followed by discussions to conclude recommendations.
- Mapping of requirements roadmap to technical roadmap.
World Class IT services.
Regional presence to partner
with you for success.
DVT leadership and experts are located in our customer regions including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. Local capability to partner with you for all your service requirements. Global scalability to ensure fast, efficient and effective fulfilment on your IT service and staffing needs. We are ready to partner with you. Contact your local DVT leadership today.
The benefits of application modernisation for businesses include improved efficiency, increased agility, reduced costs, enhanced security, and the ability to quickly adapt to changing market demands. Additionally, application modernisation can help organizations improve their customer experience, increase their competitive advantage, and take advantage of new technologies and business opportunities.
When choosing an application modernisation solution for your organization, consider the following factors: the specific needs and goals of your organization, the available resources and budget, the level of technical expertise required, and the compatibility of the solution with existing systems and processes. It is also important to choose an application modernisation solution that provides strong security and privacy protections, as well as reliable and scalable infrastructure.
The challenges in implementing application modernisation can include resistance to change, lack of technical expertise, difficulties in integrating new technologies and systems with existing systems and processes, and the need for ongoing maintenance and support. It is important for organizations to have a clear plan for the implementation of application modernisation and to engage in constant communication and collaboration with stakeholders to ensure the successful adoption and integration of new technologies and systems.